Vinyl Cut Logos & Lettering are available either installed or provided to you with transfer tape so that you may affix it to your surface of choice (ie. drywall, glass, vehicle–any smooth surface).
We’re here to help.
Vinyl Cut Lettering comes in any color. It is easy to apply yourself with some care and careful measuring. We provide you with a tutorial video here.
Vinyl cut lettering is the one of the first and oldest stand-by’s of the modern signage movement—and it shows no decline in popularity to this day.
There are countless applications for these letters and logos which come pre-masked with transfer tape, allowing you or us to install. The vinyl comes in premium 2mil or regular 3mil. Most applications are served well by 3mil. This vinyl may be applied to many surfaces including coroplast, vehicles, painted walls, metal, glass and more
When applying yourself, you will want to draw level lines and either free-hand apply the sticky back to the surface or first affix it with masking tape (wax backing remaining on), allowing you to ensure it is level, then peel back one half to the hinge, cut away the wax backing and press it down and out firmly with a hard edge like a credit card.
Then pull back the other half, remove the hinge tape, remove the remaining wax backing and smooth out from center to the end with the same hard edge. Then you must pull the transfer tape off slowly, at a low angle, leaving the lettering on your surface. These letters come in all variety of colors, including metallic and even reflective.
Lettering may be used for door signage, window signage, vehicle signage—or even for lettering your baby’s bedroom wall with inspirational quotes and more. Please contact us today to discuss how lettering may be what you need.
Special vinyl and mylar materials give you unlimited choices for your project.
SELECT FROM A RANGE OF COLORS, TEXTURES, ADHESIVES, AND ENVIRONMENTAL PROPERTIES.
- Various textured surfaces like Carbon Fibre create a custom look
- Deep rich spot colour choices create great impact
- Patterned materials set the finished product apart from the common
- Bright whites and bold colours cannot be printed in CMYK
- Spot colours for consistent branding no matter who reproduces them
- Chrome colours for pizazz outshines ink
- Prismatic colours that glitter catch the eye
- Reflective materials that read at night for traffic and other signs
- Metallic colours that reek of quality craftsmanship
- Consistent colour despite the surface
- Solvent resistance varieties for harsh environments
- See through text on doors and windows
- Removable without damaging vehicles
- Specialized adhesives for concrete etc.
- Solid, translucent or transparent for back-lighting
- Prismatic colours for special effects
- Use for stencils
- Creative wall art or phrases
- Weather proof Boat, skidoo and RV lettering
- Franchisee Branding kits
- Labeling of many items
- Permanent Graphics and grids on dry erase boards
- Plaques, desk and door signs
- All types of signs
- Weather proof pricing on car sales lots
- Directories that can be re-lettered
- Stock shelf labeling
- Pipe labels
- Headers and door names
- Property management signs
- Quick signs
- Use your imagination
Order your Global Signs pre-spaced lettering today!
(Minimum Charge $25)